Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Posted by Hugs, Mal!

I can not believe that it is already September. Summer is almost over and fall is just around the corner. Before we know it, it will be Thanksgiving, Christmas and making New Years resolutions for 2010 but the best part of early September is knowing the fair is just about here. The Puyallup Fair is one thing I have to do every year and want to spend the whole weekend enjoying it. Rides, games, exhibits, fattening food, and fun!!! I can already taste the elephant ears, curly fries, corn on the cob and my favorite... scones.

Another great thing about early September is sifting through your wardrobe and pulling out all your cozy sweaters, knee high socks, and scarves. Whenever the seasons start to change I find myself visiting my favorite clothing websites for those perfect items to add to my wardrobe. So, I leave you with some fun accesories and tops for the new season from Free People.

Happy hump day!





0 comments: