Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Goodbye My Friends...

Posted by Hugs, Mal!



Okay, yes, I admit it. I am head over heels in love with flip flops. I am one of those crazy people who wear them all year round (keeping in mind I grew up in Washington State) and even when the snow is up to my knees the flip flops are on but this morning I had a shocking revelation! I decided that the era is over and it is just way to cold to be wearing my favorite footwear. Maybe it is maturity, maybe it is the fear of getting sick or maybe this new revelation won't last more than a day but in the meantime, I am sad!

1 comments:

Cmay said...

Hahaha...I'm from Oregon and use to do the same thing! Then, I developed an even worse habit when my brother in law let me borrow a pair of his ugly grey wool socks! Hehe...toasty warmth!