Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Packing on the Pounds

Posted by Hugs, Mal!


With Christmas fast approaching, I feel the pounds packing on. Although, I feel like a little Christmas cold is coming on, it definitely hasn't stopped me from over indulging in all the goodies at the office. I started off this morning with some much needed hot chocolate (with whipped cream of course), Christmas sugar cookies with LOTS of sprinkles and some Almond Roca our lovely building manager dropped off last week. Honestly I am just shocked that it lasted this long!
Here I was thinking I was doing so good and my wedding dress was going to have to be taken in a ton but thank God I have until July to hit my Pilates machine and work off this Christmas weight. I think it may take that long at the rate I am going...

0 comments: