Friday, January 02, 2009

Reflections, Plans, Predictions and Goals

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

Since 2008 is officially over it is time for reflections and 2009 plans.
2008 was a pretty good year if I do say so myself. Dustin and I moved to California in March, got engaged in May, went on some fun day and weekend trips, helped celebrate the wedding of my soon to be sister in law Shelby and her new hubby Rich, and started some new traditions of our own. As for 2009, I have some big goals, plans and predictions. Drum roll please...

1. Dustin and I are GETTING MARRIED July 11, 2009. I need to start wedding planning
2. My sister Nicole is also getting married in 2009
3. My girlfriend Tiffany is getting married May 2, 2009
4. I predict a baby in the family (thinking one of the sisters) but not sure from who yet ... Kelli, Nicole, Shelby??
5. New job for Mallory. I want to stay in health care but do something more hands on with patients. Really feel like I am making a difference and not just pushing paper
6. Find a permanent home... I am tired of moving!!!
7. I would love to start taking my own pictures instead of relying on everyone else but I really need a new camera
8. Blog A LOT. In 2008, I started this blog and have loved every minute of it. So much fun to create posts and show everyone what has been going on in the life of Mallory

0 comments: