Friday, January 02, 2009

Rewinding to November 2008

Posted by Hugs, Mal!



Back in November, my work sponsored an employee event at the Sacramento King’s game. I took Candy with me and it was a blast. Although we were in the “nose bleeds” before the game we got to be apart of the High Five Squad. We all got T-Shirts and got to go on the court and give all the players high five’s as they came out for the game and watch the players practice. Look how close we were! It was so much fun. Candy and I ate bad stuff, drank beer, and enjoyed our very first professional basketball game together.

The next night, Candy, Dustin and I drove to San Jose to stay the night with my soon to be in laws. It was Michael’s 50th birthday and the 3 of us were going to Black Armor night at HP Pavilion. The San Jose Sharks were unveiling their new jerseys.






We kicked some serious butt. Sharks won 7 – 2!!!!!!

After 2 back to back sporting events Dustin and I flew from San Jose to Washington for Thanksgiving week. We saw my family, friends and just unwound a bit. Hopefully I can get someone to send me photos from that trip.

0 comments: