Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello My Friend

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

Although last week was the official beginning of fall, sunny skies had me holding onto summer. With the weather today I think it is time I welcome back the rain. It has been 2 years since I have lived through a Seattle fall and as silly as it is, I am so excited. I love the rain, the thunderstorms, calling into work because of flooding and snow, power outages (not to long of ones) and the need for candles and silliness to keep entertained. Oh, and definitely this ...

White Hot Chocolate

Ingredients
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup heavy cream
4 cups half-and-half
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Vanilla whipped topping, for garnish
Mint leaf, for garnish


Directions
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine white chocolate chips and heavy cream. Stir continuously until white chocolate chips have completely melted. Stir in the half-and-half, and vanilla extract. Stir occasionally until heated through. Pour into mugs and top with a dollop of vanilla whipped topping and garnish with mint leaf.

0 comments: