Thursday, September 24, 2009

HGTV { Inspired }

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

Lately I have been feeling inspired to redecorate our master bedroom. It is always the last room I decorate and this house hasn't been any different. Needless to say it needs help. I have been watching HGTV to get inspired and it has definitely created a monster. I am addicted!

#1 - I love the 4 framed photos (perfect for wedding photos) and the clean, simple bed frame.


#2 - The earth tones in this one are what I love. So relaxing and cool.



#3 - Perfect combination of feminine and masculine. Also, the stone wall is amazing. My next home will definitely have one.



#4 - This is my favorite. Clean, chic, cozy and the perfect place to curl up at the end of a long day. The art for a headboard, perfect for one of Dustin's pieces. Love, love, love!!!

0 comments: