Friday, November 13, 2009

Here We Come { SNOW }

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

December 5th the Janes' are headed to Leavenworth. I have been going since I was a little girl but this will be the first year I get to share the tradition with Dustin. We get to spend time with family and friends, enjoy all the holiday festivities that the Tree Lighting Ceremony brings, drink Bavarian beers, get a new ornament from Kris Kringle and eat a lot of delicious street fair. Oh, and we can't forget the liquor store { they have the best shopping in the whole town. } Aren't traditions the best?



This weekend the hubby and I don't have any official plans. I am sure we will get into something though...

And last, I got the call. I got the job. I start on the 30th and I couldn't be more excited.

Have a great weekend.

0 comments: