Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm { Sorry }

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

Dear Blog,

I am sorry I have been neglecting you lately but I really do have some good { and bad } excuses.

- I am really upset with you because no matter how many tutorials I take or how many times I try you will not allow me to make my header or posts full page. Enough of the white space in the margins!!!

- I have been VERY busy with holiday wonderfullness. Homemade gifts take time and Christmas shopping traffic and lines are pure mayhem.

- With my new job not allowing me to sit at home and work while I watch my shows I have had to invest my nights catching up on my DVR.

-So much going on that when I am home, I AM LAZY!

I will try and do better but seriously, if you could help me out a little with my #1 excuse that would be great and very much appreciated.

Thanks, Mal

Now, I leave everyone with these cute and absolutely adorable Holiday cards I found on Flickr. I really need to get some for next year!


0 comments: