Monday, March 08, 2010

First Weekend of March

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

What did you do this weekend?

My weekend was the perfect mix of fun and getting things accomplished.

Saturday Corrie and I went to Pike's Place Market to just enjoy the sunshine, get out of the house and get some gorgeous flowers for the new house. I purchased some fresh and some dried. I also got these fabulously delicious plums from one of the vendors. To die for.




Sunday I finally started unpacking bins and getting the house in order. It is starting to look like a home. Lots of projects to go though... If the hubby will let me hehe. I think he is getting a little tired of his honey-do lists but he loves me so he does them anyways. Bless his heart :)

I cannot wait to take some pictures and show you all the progress!!! Coming soon...

0 comments: