Friday, March 12, 2010

Jam Packed Weekend

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

I have a busy, busy, busy weekend planned for myself but I am very excited about it. As long as I am not at the office, I am happy. Very long, very strange, and very hard week.

So, here is my to-do list. Cross your fingers I get it some accomplished.

1. BBQ with friends tonight! Yes - it is rainy and cold but we still BBQ here in the great Northwest.

2. Grocery Shopping - Trader Joe's, Top Foods, Costco and Target. Phew.

3. Ikea trip. So excited to get some little things for the new place. Gotta get done for { FAVORITE } Aunt Candy's visit. Countdown still going... 19 more days.

4. Painting. Mancave, bathroom, master and maybe my dressing room if I am feeling uber inspired. Color suggestions?

5. Crafting! I found this awesome collage of pictures that I want to do on the wall adjacent of the mantle in the living room with wedding pictures! It is about time I make some prints and get them up on the walls. Also, my Etsy shop needs some serious TLC. Photos still come, promise!



Happy { Daylight Savings } Friday.

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead.

0 comments: