Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Oh How I Missed You...

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

I'm back! Not to make excuses but things have been a little too hectic to blog lately.

So, let's go back to Valentine's Day. The hubby and I had an amazing dinner at the Metropolitan Grill on Saturday night. Neither of us had ever been and we got a gift certificate for our wedding. Let me just say, their food, steaks, and drinks are incredibly delicious. I think it is my new favorite place.

Since then, the Janes household has been non stop busy. I have been packing up the house and Dustin has been painting the new place and getting things in order. We moved over the last weekend and there is still so much to do. I am so excited to be done so I can decorate and make it ours. I have been getting so many amazing ideas from magazines, blogs, etc and can't wait to turn our all white abode into something bright, cozy and colorful. Any ideas?

0 comments: