Monday, April 19, 2010

Idol Thursday { A little late }

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

Sorry for the late post. No excuses.

Last week on Idol was Elvis Week. I am pretty excited becuase who doesn't love Elvis and with Adam Lambert as the mentor I knew the contestants performances would be a little more this time around.

I am in love with Lee Dewyze. He is always good and has that rocker in him that I love. He put his own twist on "A Little Less Conversation" and it was fantastic. Check it out below.



On the other hand, two contestants were eliminated this week after the judges saved Michael Lynche last week. Going home was Katie Stevens and Andrew Garcia. It is always sad but I think it was the right choice.

1 comments:

Valerie said...

I love Lee too! He's definitely my favorite and I love the rocker voice as well. I'm dying to know who goes home tonight! I always go online at 7pm here to find out. It's kind of cheating, but i can't always stay up for the results.

xo
Valerie