Thursday, April 08, 2010

Idol Thursday

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

I told myself last week I was going to start doing some weekly posted. Shelby Nycole does it all the time and I have always loved her blog. So, I give you Idol Thursdays.

For the last 9 seasons I have been a die hard American Idol fan. Silly I know, but I can't help it. I love watching how talented the contestants are and watching them grow and their dreams coming true. Plus they sing some amazing covers.

This week was Beatles. Songs written by the amazing duo that is Lennon/McCartney. Michael Lynche has been a definite fave of mine since the beginning and I am so happy that he was saved last night by the judges because he deserves to be on that stage. When he sings he tells a story and it gives me goosebumps.

Check out his latest performance below. Or, click here and check out any of the other AI contestants!



Happy almost Friday!

0 comments: