Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Oh, Tuesday!

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

Although I am still in recovery mode I had a great weekend.

Friday night, I spent with an amazing girlfriend
as she helped me work on that something special for someone's special day. That is all I can say!
Saturday was just a lazy day at home with the husband. Cleaned the house and just cuddled up on the couch and took it easy.

We had an awesome BBQ for my Mom's birthday to cap off the weekend. The family was all at our house just enjoying great food, company and wine! Oh, and did I mention the Sharks won!

photo { Sharks Inspired }

Rain, please go away. I would like some nice weather this week.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comments:

Candy said...

Nice way to spend some down time - with family and friends. Wish I could have been there too!