Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Best Present Ever

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

Okay so I admit it, Dustin and I just couldn't wait to open our stockings from each other so we opened them last week and Dustin surprised me with a new iPod since mine went kaput awhile ago. It is green of course and yesterday while I was at work he downloaded a ton of my favorite songs on it for me. So sweet! I don't think that I have taken the darn thing out of my ear since although I do have to say that I think he is rethinking his gift because last night I was dancing around the house and singing in all my tone deaf glory. Sorry babe!

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Lucky girl!! And Dustin used to say I was the one that couldn't wait to open gifts

Linkie Lueville said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melissa rohr said...

hey! i found your blog while dinking around on haley's. how are you doing? i guess i'll have to read some more to find out :)
i have a bog as well http://ourlovedevine.blogspot.com/

-missyie