Monday, December 29, 2008

Can we Say Party Time?

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

Okay, so I thought some people were creative but I think this takes the cake. I was going through my pictures on my cell phone today and I came across this picture and decided I had to blog about it before 2008 was done.
About a month ago, on my way to work, and spotted this. He is a robot that you can hire for parties and he will actually play Rock Band along with you. He also sings and dances. He was doing so as he was being chauffeured around Sacramento in the back of this truck! I am not sure what he is called or what the name of the en genius company is that created him but I really need to find out. I can just see him in the living room with the whole Janes, Jensen, Friedly, Judnich, Clark, Evans, Carlson gang now. Don't worry Candy, you will always be the SUPERSTAR of the family though. Darn I am bummed I missed that moment.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Oh it was the best moment EVER!!

Candy said...

Ouch - still hurts! :-)