Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm a Lucky Girl

Posted by Hugs, Mal!


In this last week I have been a very lucky girl and I am quite excited about all of it so I thought I would share.


  1. Last week my Fiance came home with a Wii Fit for me. I have been wanting one since it came out but when every where was sold out I gave up. While I have not played it yet. I am very excited. Thank you honey!
  2. Today I decided to do some lunch time shopping so I went to Loehmann's. I got 2 Free People dress for the Spring/Summer time for $80.00 when they were normally $128.00 and $168.00. So cute and so proud of my shopping adventure.
  3. At 2:21 this afternoon I received an email from my sister telling me that Dustin and I need to buy 2 plane tickets to Mexico. I was very thrown off and she then told me that my brother in law, Colin, and her are taking us to Mexico for our birthdays! We need to buy our plane tickets and everything else is taken care of. So cool. I guess we really need to get the ball rolling on our passports even though we have until June. I hear it takes a long time, plus we will need them for our honeymoon when we decide where to go. Any tips on getting a passport or honeymoon ideas?
  4. I think I finally found a blog layout I love and will keep for more than a week. Plus it is green.

I hope all this luck keeps going!

1 comments:

Shelby said...

Wow! You are a lucky girl! Enjoy your week!