Thursday, January 29, 2009

Reminiscing...

Posted by Hugs, Mal!


I must say that I have been a little nostalgic lately. This morning I was thinking of when Dustin and I first met. I was living in Kirkland and very good friends of his were my next door neighbors. About once a month or so we would have what we liked to call "Fight Nights". Everyone would come over, we would have pizza and watch the UFC fights on Pay per View. On this particular August night, we had all planned on driving into the valley between Kirkland and Redmond to watch an eclipse. Although I didn't know Dustin until that night he just had something about him that intrigued me so I asked him to ride with me. We drove into the valley, got out of our cars and watched the eclipse together. After that, we all got back into our cars and planned on heading back to the apartment but Dustin and I weren't done spending uninterrupted time together so in true Mallory and Dustin fashion we drove around, acted silly and sang (well he did and I tried to carry a tune) "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns N Roses. I can not even remember how many times we played it over and over again blasting out the window. These days it is usually "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey but every time we just blast music and act silly like that together it takes me back to the night I will never forget! Just a little Dustin and Mallory history for everyone...

1 comments:

Shelby said...

Aww you guys are so sweet! Even though its brother (ick) still sweet ;)