Monday, August 24, 2009

Birthdays. Birthdays, Birthdays...

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

This past week has definitely been filled with nice weather, creativity, birthdays and a ton of fun. Saturday was my sister Nicole's birthday and party for one of my oldest and dearest friends, Miss Bria Lynn. A group of us went out to dinner in Seattle and then to the Triple Door for this amazing burlesque show { Nightcap w/ Lily Verlaine }. So much fun, definitely recommended! Yesterday, was filled with errands and enjoying time and sunshine with Kelli. It was also a day of birthdays for Bria Lynn and Gran! Happy Birthday again to you both!! To round of a busy weekend of birthdays, Happy Birthday today to my sister Kelli!!!

As if my weekend was not crazy enough with birthday celebrations, I have been trying to tap into my creative side and have been working away making jewelry for me, friends, and anyone who loves to accessorize! Coming to Etsy soon...
P.s. HAPPY MONDAY!!!

0 comments: