Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Ticketmaster { VENTING }

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

I am usually not the type to bash businesses or have a major tangent but I think this situation needs some serious venting! For the best men and groomsmen, Dustin and I decided to treat the boys to today's Sounders vs. FC Barcelona game at Qwest Field. Last week, I realized that I had not received their tickets yet so I called Ticketmaster. They told me that they were sent US mail and if I don't get them by Monday to call. Well, we didn't get them so I called! I was then told that their is some sort of error on their part and they can not re-issue the tickets and have them at Will Call for the boys to pick up (like their website says). So, after 2 days of talking (yelling) at Ticketmaster the boys can not go to the game we paid for! While Ticketmaster did refund our money and give awesome tickets to another game and free stuff, IT DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT and I am so angry... and I will never use Ticketmaster again!!!!

Thank you for listening. Happy Hump Day!!

0 comments: