Monday, October 26, 2009

Paloma { La Dolce Vita + Stella & Dot }

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend? Do anything fun?

Over the weekend, I continued my quest to feeling better with naps and exploring the web. I am feeling at about 50% this morning which is a HUGE step in the right direction!!!!

Yesterday, I came accross this website, La Dolce Vita by Paloma of Houston, Texas. Her blog is amazing!!! She is always featuring fabulous interior designs that give me so many wonderful ideas for when the hubby and I own our own home.

Mirrors!!! { Molly Sim's SoHo office }


Beautiful outdoor living


Cozy, casual & colorful


Black, white & pops of color


Eclectic & chic


Fabulously neutral


Paloma also has her own Stella & Dot business. Check out their Fall 2009 Fashion Show for the perfect piece of jewelry for the season!!! Loving this site.



0 comments: