Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sick with My Fave Mag { Instyle }

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

Update!!! I went to the doctor this morning. While he had to send out some labwork he is 95% positive I have H1N1. Yep, swine flu!!! *ugh* Now, I am on Tamiflu and ordered to stay put and do ABSOLUTELY nothing. It is so funny how much you want to get out and do things when you aren't allowed...

Continuing to think positive, I was at the store filling my perscriptions when I decided to pick up my fave mag { Instyle }



As I was flipping the pages and enjoying every one, I came across the most amazing thing and probably my #1 Christmas wish list item!!!

        

Cute, UGG inspired boots that are like being barefoot! What?? Oh these fill my flip flop addicted heart <3 with joy!!! Visit BeachFeet to check out all their fabulous styles and colors. I LOVE the Anna style pictured above!!!

0 comments: