Friday, October 23, 2009

Still Feeling { AWFUL }

Posted by Hugs, Mal!

After a week of be quarantined to the couch, I have decided that a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning is a must! I usually try and kick colds myself { and it usually works } but this one is holding on with a vengence. But, with all this time on my hands I have been looking on the bright side; my DVR has never been this clear, my nails have never been this pretty { without going to get a mani }, I haven't had to clean anything and I have been enjoying long baths and a ton of naps!

While I have not been in quite the mood to blog, I have been internet surfing a lot to pass the time. I have to admit, I am really into the whole Rock n' Romance look right now. Flowing tops, fun jeans & big statement jewelry/accessories. I found some great pieces at  Free People { Shock, I know! } that completely fit the bill.






Happy Friday everyone. Enjoy it!!! Hopefully I will be back to being a better blogger on Monday. Fingers crossed.

0 comments: